Local artists working in all disciplines, including visual arts, dance, music, theatre, sculpture, literature or media/multimedia are eligible for an award if:
• the artist is a resident of Frederick County, Maryland;
• the artist has suffered financially due to a loss of artist income from the pandemic’s impact;
• the artist can provide evidence of being a practicing artist locally;
• the artist is in good standing with the Internal Revenue Service, the State of Maryland, and
Frederick County Government (by self-attestation); and,
• the artist is in compliance with Federal, State and Local human rights laws (by self-attestation)
Artist experienced loss of artist income since January 1, 2022 due to the continued impacts of the pandemic.
Application opens April 7, 2023
Release of funding will be in waves on a first come, first served basis until the funds are exhausted
The FAC ARPA Artist Recovery Grants will provide 200 local artists still struggling with the on-going impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the arts community with a $1,000 grant award.
A diverse committee consisting of Frederick Arts Council members, artists, staff and community representatives will review applications for this grant based on the applicant’s eligibility and financial need. The Committee reserves the right to request clarification or additional information as needed during the review of applications and to make a determination on an award amount at its discretion based on verification of information received. In the event more applications are received than awards can be provided, preference will be given to applicants who are member artists with the Frederick Arts Council.
Apply via SlideRoom: https://frederickartscouncil.slideroom.com/#/permalink/program/69392/eYlswhNU1M
Complete Guidleines — FAC ARPA Individual Artist Recovery Grants
Assetations and Certifications
Grant Announcement Media Release
Questions? Email email@example.com